While this historic haunted building was torn down in 2014, it still is worth telling the stories of the hauntings associated with this structure. It was a two story brick structure that was connected to several other buildings sitting right next to it as it was expanded in the 1940s to accommodate more hotel guests.The first floor was the restaurant and Saloon; already great money makers. the second and third floors were where the guest rooms were located that became rooms for boarders when the hotel business dried up due to competition.The building that replaced it was made to look like other buildings still standing from the 1885 era, complete with rounded windows and other features of the Victorian era. It is a handsome building and not an eyesore. It may have attracted some of the spirits from the Osceola Inn.No one is talking.